Saturday, April 15, 2006

Done with work! The 12 hours went buy fast. Last hour the main conveyer system broke so I had to SWEEP for the last hour, but I didn't mind. I was tired and sore from loading trucks for the 11 previous hours, however the massive amount of caffeine I had did help. I JUST drank TWO of the new Coke Blaks. They are good! Coke and coffee...yum!
Part of my family is sick today, so that means I have to help more tonight, oh well no rest for the weary.
I was talking to my cousin Jeffery the other night (Call me if you read this! :) ) and we were discussing the great work ethics handed down through our Dads, who got it from THEIR dad while working on the farm. So to BOTH of my Grandfathers: Thanks for the respect you taught your children about work, who then taught us! I love you guys!

-Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home