Saturday, April 15, 2006

Well, no word on the computer job. Maybe my skills weren't enough. Oh well. I'm sitting here at almost 1 am. I was sitting in bed and remembered I had an assignment due sunday, I wasn't going to be home on sunday to do it.
My home word assignment was about which branch of the government had the most power. I am the only one so far that has posted "The Judicial Branch" Everyone else says the President or Congress. Congress was my first choice, until mom reminded me that the Supreme court routinely oversteps it's given bounds and decided matters on its own. So heres hoping he likes that reply. My Teacher for this class was part of the Kerry/Edwards campain. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out, so far he has been pretty neutral.

good night....um morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home