Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well I have good news! No I didn't just save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieco, the guy offering the computer job called me today! He told me I was the only applicant, and that they would be willing to allow me to play with the software and get used to it before I wrote any critical applications. He didn't say he would hire me, but almost talked like it, using words like "when you do this..."
I haven't asked about pay yet, we have an interview coming up as soon as we can both get a free weekend, so I'll ask then. He acted like he would sort of let me do my own thing in relation to how I wrote the software. He said that I would be doing a lot of other small things in the office, anything from hooking up a printer, to creating other custom software. I really hope this job is something I can handle. I looks like it will be a good challenge for me and a great way to learn.
I have to catch back up on all of the stuff I learned in my Database class, as I'll be
doing a lot of that.

In other news, I think I'm over this stomach virus. I felt so weird to stay home all day, I'm used to running all over to school, work, or other errands. I have a headache, so I think I'll take Tylenol PM, and go to bed, get a good night sleep for school tomorrow.

-bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home