Saturday, July 15, 2006

IT WORKS!!!

The guy wrote me this morning and said the program I wrote for him worked! He was able to use it to upload his Church's sermon to sermonAudio.com!!
Perhaps I have said before that I have been asking God to show me how to best use my skills for His use...it appears He is showing me! I got this done, and I now I have to see if the Program I wrote for our Church's publishing company is suitable. I'd like to keep doing this.
Hence, I put up this webpage.
Comments are welcome about how it looks. :) I also found a website that allows Christian Programmers to get in touch with a business, Christian or not, to write software. I looked at it but most of the stuff is out of my skill level.
Speaking of skill level, I have been trying to increase what knowledge I have by buying books! When I have the money I'll buy a few (well ok, few is relative, I once bought 9 books at once from ebay but only because they were sold together, I DID use them all, they are very handy. ;) )
I now have probably around 30-50 books, but there are many yet that I'd like to get, a lot of subjects that I know nothing about. :)

Well, It's about 8:45, so I'll be getting stuff around for tomorrow!
-Paulie --yeah, see previous post, it don't bother me no more....as long as it aint "Polly" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home