Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A lot of stuff to talk about!
1. MOST IMPORTANT! I got accepted to bloomsburg today! I hope to start in the fall if everything works out. I'm looking forward to seeing if this works...they took the majority of my credits, and they will take more as soon as I'm done w/ thing term.

2. People have been wondering how to respond to these posts. You can click on the "0 comments" Or "x comments" depending on if anyone has already posted. It should take you to a form where you can post your response. Most times you can post as anonymous (click that, unless you have a blogger account). If you have any problems with it, let me know, I'll try and walk you through it.

3. The church has asked me to help with the weds. night Boy's club, and also to read a chapter in the bible in our consecutive reading on some sunday in the fall. They also want me to make another program for their DVDs. They finished the previous one and it's now distributed. It's cool to think that my software is out it worldwide distribution like that. It's like my other program "mp3 splitter", it has had over 10,000 downloads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home