Friday, June 23, 2006

I went to bloomsburg yesterday for orientation! I was warned by a friend who went there the day before that the girls dressed very immodestly. I figured that I had seen immodesty at Central penn, but this was pretty awful. Anyway, the campus is huge, I might have to park my car a mile or two away, and take a shuttle bus to campus. My schedule is all Monday weds fri. I'm there from 9:00am till 7:45pm some days.

I was really impressed with the cafeteria. I pay $6, and can eat all i want, and there is soooo many choices: home cooked food bar, Mediterranean Food, Salad Bar, Fast food (cheese-steaks, burgers), etc. I'm gunna get fat here! :)

Over all the school looks good, I'm pretty impressed with the material, I feel it will be very challenging. The math is pretty advanced, and I never did very well in that, but I'm going to try and really apply myself, and try to get good grades in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home