Monday, April 24, 2006

I have a big decision I'm trying to make. I'm wondering if I should change my minor from Cyber Security, to Programming. If I do, I should change schools because I think a straight computer science degree would be better than Central Penn's programming minor. A Cyber Security job, I'm afraid, would be too hard to do when I'm married. It involves a LOT of work and knowledge, always staying even or one step ahead of the Hackers. It is almost like an infactuation, you have LOVE it. I enjoy doing it, but nowhere near the amount that I enjoy programming for about four hours straight. This has been a matter a prayer. Just another one of those big decision I'm facing right now. No one said growing up was easy, but everyone else has lived through it, why should I be any different?

G' night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home