Friday, May 05, 2006

Yes I know. Its been a while. I'm facing a decision about school again. My advisor want me to take 15 credits this term, because 1 class does not count towards my major, so I will be paying for 15 credits, but only 12 of them will count. 15 credits will cost out of pocket ~$1000. In the 3 month payment plan, thats like $350 a month. HOWEVER, I'm going to have to stop working tuesday this term, so I'll be LOSSING ~$200 per paycheck, which makes it very tight. HOWEVER, with the 12 credits like normal, I only have to pay $81 out of pocket for the WHOLE TERM! So either I get the (pay for 15 credits, get 12) or I get the (pay for 12 credits, get 9). The $81 sounds really nice, I could pay it off once, and not have to worry about other bills the rest of the term. SO, you can pray that I make the right decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home