Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Got my School bill today...

I got mail from bloomsburg U. today. It was my bill for this semester. After my financial aid was applied I was left with $33 credited to my account...I owe NOTHING this semester! That will be nice because I will be going to 20 hours of work instead of my current 30. Now I just have to worry about my regular bills, food and gas. :) I still have to buy books. I was told by a girl at church who attends bloom that she usually pays around $300 per semester for books. I'm hoping to do what I did and Central Penn and by my books online insted of the book store. I'm hoping that I can save a lot of money that way.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I need another program to write. I'm done with the ones for SermonAudio and Shepherd Press, now I need another program to write sooooo.......please feel free to leave a comment and let me know if there is a program that you think would benefit YOU or others. Don't be afraid to ask, if it is something that I feel is far beyond my skills I will have to decline. So if there is something that you wish your computer would do for you that it doesn't do now, let me know. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
We made a lean-to in the "Boy's Club" I have been helping with at church. The boys liked it, but it is so hard to keep their attention, they seem to thrive on being disruptive and loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home